How to Transfer Google Play Balance to Paytm, Another Account, Bank Account & Google Pay – We all use Google Play to redeem something, but sometimes by mistake, money goes to Google Play from us or we do it ourselves and want to bring those Google Play Balance back to Paytm Wallet. Is. You people must have been looking for this many times how to transfer google play balance to paytm, how to refund money from google play to paytm or any other account. This search will be completed for you today because we are going to give you information about this, and all your questions will be answered.
What is Google Play Balance?
Your Google Play balance is credit that you can use to purchase apps, games and digital content on Google Play. This balance can be topped up only with a gift card. You can get a free Google Play gift cards to top-up your Google Play balance. However, most of them will require you to convert surveys before you can Earn free gift cards. Here’s how to get free gift cards online without completing surveys.
How to transfer Google Play Balance to Paytm
I will know about How to transfer Google Play Balance to Paytm Wallet. Google Play Balance has not yet given an option to take refund or transfer to any Paytm Wallet. Because of this, people get very upset, and you must have seen many videos on YouTube or many others, but your time would have been wasted due to this, but if you want that we should add Google Play Balance to your Paytm Wallet. Transfer then let’s see how to transfer google play balance to paytm
Google Play Money to Paytm Wallet
- To transfer Google play balance to Paytm Wallet, first open your Google Playstore
- There login your Gmail account in which you have Google Play balance and you want to transfer them to Paytm.
- Then download an application called Credit Converter.
- Open the credit converter application and sign up in it.
- You will get an interface in the credit converter application, on the same you will get the option to transfer Google Play Balance to Paytm.
- There you can transfer ₹ 10, ₹ 50, ₹ 100, ₹ 200, ₹ 500.
- Select the amount you want to transfer Google Play Balance to your Paytm Wallet.
- There you will have a pop up show of confirmed details, on the same you have to enter your email ID and your Paytm phone number.
- Then after filling the details, process it.
- After that a pop up will open asking you to Google Play Balance.
- Then you have to confirm, and you will also get a mail in which you will get all the information related to how much Google Play Balance you have transferred to Paytm.
- Your money will be transferred to your Paytm Account in 24 Hours.
- Then you can go to your wallet and see it.
Note: After transferring Google Play Balance to Paytm, you will get your balance inside Paytm after deducting 40%, this is a Disadvantage of it.
Read Also; Pikashow APK Download 2023
How to transfer Google play money to another account
Many people want to send their Google Play Balance to another account, we know that how to transfer google play balance to paytm would have got the answer of this question, but many people transfer the balance to any other Google Play account other than Paytm. want to do. For them, let us tell you that unfortunately, you cannot transfer the balance from one of your Google accounts to another.
- However, if you want to use those Google Play Balances, you can still use your Google Play balance with the Family Library feature of the Store.
- Through Family Library, you can send any purchased books, movies and apps to the accounts of up to 5 family members.
- To use this feature, you need to go to the Play store settings and sign up for Family Library.
- The advantage of this feature is that the material purchased by one member of the family library does not have to be personally re-purchased by other members, and you can avail the material for free.
I hope that you must have got some help and some learning through this article, keep your love and support like this, we will keep bringing such helpful articles for you.
Can I transfer my Google Play balance?
You can transfer Google Play Balance to your Paytm, Google Pay, etc.
Can I refund Google Play balance to bank account?
Refunds should appear on the user’s e-Wallet account within 1–5 business days.
Where can I use Google Play balance?
You can use this Google Play Balance for Subscription of any application, Buy Or Rent Any Movies, Buy Ebooks and Audiobooks and many more.